BRI Ferrier supports a range of charitable, not-for-profit and community organisations.
Here are just a few examples:
- Salvation Army
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Australia
- Royal Society for the Blind
- Helpmann Academy
- Make a Wish Foundation of Australia
- The Leukaemia Foundation
- The Chris O'Brien Lifehouse at RPA
- Royal Flying Doctors Service
- Black Dog Institute
- Newtown Rugby League Football Club
- Kayak for kids
- Beyond Blue
Sport & Tourism Youth Foundation
BRI Ferrier is proud to sponsor three young adults through the Sport & Tourism Youth Foundation (formerly the John Brown Foundation):
- Julie Charlton is an outstanding 16-year-old wheelchair athlete from Dural who hopes to qualify for the first IPC Athletics Junior World Championships in Switzerland in 2017.
- Benny Nelson is an exciting young singer-songwriter from the small town of Warialda in Northern NSW.
- AVA is a young singer described as having a “fierce attitude, supermodel look and unstoppable vocal style”, who plans to release her debut single in late 2016.