At BRI Ferrier we understand the impact that financial strain can exact. Our national team works with sole traders and private companies to ASX listed and government entities. We take a holistic view of the business to understand the drivers that can impact on its success including competitors, industry dynamics, product lifecycles, profitability and viability. When introduced early we can assist businesses to effect timely improvements that will ultimately save them from insolvency.
Symptoms of structural problems within a business include:
- Cashflow problems - inability to meet liabilities
- Overdraft at its limit for an extended period of time
- Staff diverted from core business to chase payment of invoices
- Breakdown in relationships with suppliers and financiers
- Inability to pay the ATO and employee entitlements
- The need to sell capital assets
- Advice from accountants to seek assistance to restructure and reappraise
Our business advisory services include:
For more information on our business advisory services or how BRI Ferrier can assist you, please contact us.