01 April 2020
Online 6 April - 2.30pm to 3.30pm AEST
Many companies are suffering financial distress in the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The Government has stepped in by amending insolvency laws, and suspending the operation of the insolvent trading provisions. What will this mean for your company’s directors and officers?
Join us as restructuring expert John Keenan, Principal, BRI Ferrier and corporate lawyer Gavin Roberston, Principal, MacPherson Kelley examine how the flexibility and changes will help businesses manage risks in the coming months.
Our experts will:
- walk you through the changed legal landscape
- explain how to mitigate the legal risks
- examine government assistance and restructuring options
- look at how to manage debtors, creditors and employees
- examine the relief from bank default, creditor deferrals and tenant hardship.
Registrations close at 5pm AEDT on Friday, 3 April 2020