When allegations of fraud or other misconduct arise, or if your business is exhibiting signs of financial distress, you need answers quickly. BRI’s Investigation services leverage our core restructuring expertise, data analysis and modelling skills to uncover the source of misconduct and root causes of business under-performance and value destruction.
We conduct our investigations with discretion and in a manner that minimises disruption to your business. We also work with you to develop strategies designed to mitigate the risk of misconduct from recurring and optimise value creation opportunities.
We have been involved in a range of investigation engagements, including:
- Data modelling and analysis
- Financial reviews
- Providing expert reports for civil or criminal proceedings
- Quantifying fraud-related losses
- Reconstructing financial records
- Solvency reviews
- Transactional reviews, asset tracing and recovery