James is an experienced corporate insolvency and business turnaround & restructuring professional.
With 20 years' experience working for international accounting firms. James has extensive experience with large business and with the SME market. James’ clients include solicitors, accountants, directors, corporates, banks and other professional advisors.
James has lead receivership and agents for the mortgagee engagements for the major financiers and private lenders, voluntary administrations with deeds of company arrangements and liquidations for directors and creditors.
In addition James has undertaken investigative accounting reviews and pre-lending reviews for financiers and corporations as well as turnaround advice to company directors and stakeholders.
Industry areas of experience include:
- Civil Construction and Manufacturing
- Hospitality & Tourism – Clubs/Hotels/Motels/Restaurants/ Resort Operations
- Mining and Mining Services
- Real Estate, construction and leasing
- Transport and Logistics
Qualifications and Memberships
- B. Business (Accountancy) – Queensland University of Technology
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association