In the current economic environment, the voluntary administration regime represents a powerful and flexible tool for distressed corporate entities to deal with legacy issues. A proactive approach by directors in applying the regime early with an experienced insolvency practitioner maximises the opportunity to resolve financial problems and survive.
- Receiver and manager of LKM Capital Limited, dealing with property, loan and other assets in excess of $75 million.
- Voluntary administrator and liquidator of the Wideform Group of Companies. The Wideform Group of Companies operated a large formwork and construction business with over 600 employees in New South Wales and Queensland.
- Voluntary administrator and deed administrator of Strathfield Group Limited, an ASX-listed retailer of car audio, mobile phones and other electronic products with over 350 employees at 60 locations in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Qualifications and memberships
- BEc (Economics) - The University of Sydney
- Registered liquidator
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association