Property and construction
At BRI Ferrier, we understand the challenges of the property industry, such as falling asset values, limited funding options, diminishing confidence, lack of working capital, rising costs and intense competition.
Our property experience includes work with financiers, investors, developers and builders to develop tailored, commercial and equitable solutions to their financial challenges.
Our team of dedicated property professionals has an extensive network of town planners, architects, engineers, builders, developers, project managers and agents to deliver optimum outcomes for our clients.
We can help guide you through industry challenges by:
- negotiating with key stakeholders to stabilize your business and deliver commercial outcomes
- financially reconstructing businesses, streamlining operations, reducing costs and enhancing the value of existing assets
- initiating legal proceedings to recover monies owed
- providing access to funding through our network of relevant financiers
- helping businesses to divest surplus assets through our network of relevant contacts